15 April 2008

Rock Band Update

I've been playing Rock Band off and on for the past few weeks. I love that game. I have become quite a good drummer, if I do say so myself. I'm alright at guitar, but the drums are so much fun. I just downloaded a bunch of new songs over the past couple of weeks. Here's a brief list:

  1. Roam - B52's
  2. Hard to Handle - Black Crowes
  3. ...And Just For All - Metallica
  4. Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
  5. Wonderwall - Oasis
  6. Live Forever - Oasis
  7. Buddy Holly - Weezer
  8. Peace of Mind - Boston
  9. More Than a Feeling - Boston
  10. Something About You - Boston
  11. Smokin' - Boston
  12. Rock and Roll Band - Boston
  13. Still Alive - Glados
  14. Crushcrush - Paramore
  15. Why Do You Love Me? - Garbage
  16. Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
  17. Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
  18. Ten Speed - Coheed and Cambria
  19. Limelight - Rush
  20. Move Along - All American Rejects
  21. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
  22. Brass in Pocket - The Pretenders
  23. 3's and 7's - Queens of the Stone Age
  24. Sick, Sick, Sick - Queens of the Stone Age
  25. Jukebox Hero - Foreigner
  26. My Sharona - The Knack
  27. Bang a Gong - T-Rex

I have been playing on the expert level and can pretty much play most of the songs on expert. There are still a few songs that I can't play. Like Run to the Hills, Don't Fear the Reaper, and Won't Get Fooled Again. I'm getting there, I'm progressing pretty quickly. They just annouced the new songs for this coming week. They include the following.

  1. Saints of Los Angeles - Motley Crue
  2. Call Me - Blondie
  3. Message in a Bottle - The Police
  4. Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd

I'll have to make sure to get those songs as well. If you play Rock Band on the XBOX 360, my gamertag is jay311md. Drop me a line, let's play sometime.

No comments: